- Official photographer for the "Forgotten Project 2018".
- Photography teacher for the Ri-scatti Project "Da Zero" for 13 teenagers from Amatrice's earthquake zones. The final exhibition was held in the "PAC" in Milan, Italy. (March, 2018).
- Several exhibitions for the project "We Will Forget Soon" held between Germany and Italy from 2014 till 2018.
- Exhibition “Berlin Today: the future of Metropolis” in the 6th European Month of Photography Berlin (14/10-14/11/2014)
- Photographer at the “Cité de la Musique” in Parigi for the concert Dufourt-Ronchetti with the Ensemble Intercontemporain (November, 8th 2013)
- Coordinating the photographers for InScena NY ’13 – Italian Theatre Festival in New York (2013 and 2016)
- Invited by the Pesaro Photo Festival 2013 for a “meet the author” (May 2013)
- Agreement with Image Conscious for the exclusive distribution as Wall Art of the pictures “Fragments of Water” and “Mala Strana” (2013)
- Workshop on “Street Photography” at Canon Fotografica 2012 – Milan (November 2012)
- Photographic Set for Renault in the Museum of Contemporary Art – Rome (September 2012)
- Exhibition “Heute Berlin – The Future of Metropolis” in Forte San Gallo – Nettuno (November 11st-16th, 2012)
- Workshop on “Street Photography” at Photoshow 2012 – Rome (April 2012)
- Photographer for “3e32 Naufragio di Terra” by Lucia Ronchetti – Basilica di S. Maria di Collemaggio, L’Aquila – April, 28th 2012
- Photographer for “Sei Personaggi in cerca di autore” by Lucia Ronchetti – Auditorium Rai Turin, February, 3rd 2012
- Member of the Jury, with president Paolo Pellegrin, of the Photograhic Competition for Charity “Acqua/Water” (April 2011)
- Photographer for RAI Italian Television Orchestra at the Berlin Philarmonic (November 2011)
- Official Photographer in the Rome Auditorium for the concert “Lezioni di Tenebra” by the composer Lucia Ronchetti, March, 6-7-8 2011
- The photo “Surprise!” is chosen as Photo of the Year 2009 by FWA – Favourite Website Awards
- Photographer for Salini Costruttori Spa for the new Metro B1 line of Rome (2009-2010)
- The Photo “Generations” received an Honorable Mention at IPA International Photography Awards – Lucie Awards 2009
- The Photos “Surprise!” e “Mala Strana” received an Honorable Mention at IPA International Photography Awards – Lucie Awards 2007
- Novel "Chi è Cufter?" - Stefano Corso - Ed. Castelvecchi (2022)
- Book "We Will Forget Soon" - Stefano Corso e Dario Jacopo Laganà (2014)
- Article about me on the italian Magazine Fotografare (April 2016)
- Interview on the Italian Magazine Image Mag (Jan-Feb 2014)
- Article about me on the Chinese Magazine Photo World (November 2012)
- Interview on Italian CQ Magazine (November 14, 2012)
- My portfolio published on the Magazine Camerapixo – issue n.22
- Interview for the Magazine Photo Professional (Italian Edition, n. 30 – May 2012)
- Cover picture of the book “Luna de Casino” by Peter Blauner (Es Pop Ediciones – Spain 2012)
- Interview for the Turkish Magazine Fotoritim (May 2012)
- Interview for the Canon Italia Weekly Magazine as Professional Photographer of the Week
- Article about me on the Portoguese Magazine DP Arte Fotografica (n.32 – 03/2011)
- Portrait of Andrea Camilleri on the book “Un Inverno Italiano” (2009), on the book “Di Testa Nostra” (2010) and "Come la penso" (2013), ed. Chiarelettere
- Reportage “Iwo Jima Chronicles” published on Vanity Fair (12-2010)
- The Picture “Generational Fights” was selected for the publication on the photographic book “1x – In pursuit of the Sublime” – (November 2010)
- Cover Image on the Magazine L’Archeo Thema (n. 5 -11/12 2009)
- Image on the Italian Magazine Airone (giugno 2009)
- Cover Image on the book “L’Infiltrato” by Tommaso Capolicchio (Ed. Kowalski, 2009)
- Article about me on the Swiss Newspaper SonnetagsZeitung on April, 13rd 2008
- Cover Image on the Toni Sepeda‘s Book “Mit Brunetti durch Venedig“, (Ed. Diogenes – Zurich, December 2008)
- Photographic work with pictures of Rome for the book “La mia cucina ebraico-romanesca” (Logartpress, 2007) by Bruna Tedeschi
- Picture on the Magazine Max (German Edition), 2005
In 2016, I founded Camera 42 Studio.
At the core of Camera 42, there is a group of photographers with a passion for visual arts. Professionalism and passion are the foundation of our work.
Camera 42 is located in a 100-square-meter facility in the center of Rome, near Via Veneto, equipped with a complete photographic studio, display room, and classrooms. It is a space where individuals can share their expertise in various photographic fields, emphasizing the practical application of theory and techniques to achieve exceptional results.