- To complete and execute your order, and for the purpose of sending e-mails in certain situations (such as notifications regarding order status), we process personal information you provide (title, first- and surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, payment details) in accordance with the conditions of the German data protection laws. We save the contract text and send you an e-mail containing the details of your order. You can view our T&C (General Terms & Conditions) here at any time, and can review your previous orders in your account if you registered when ordering.
Your personal information, which after registering, you can enter, adjust, and delete in your password-protected area My Account, will be used exclusively for the implementation of the contract. Some of your information (title, first name and surname, address, telephone number) is made available to our logistics provider during the delivery of your order. No other form of transfer will take place unless as a result of legal or regulatory directives. The same applies to personal information transferred to us during communication (electronic or in print form).
- In addition, in order to ensure maximum data protection, all payment details (e.g. account and credit card details) will automatically be deleted from our systems after the order and the payment have been processed and such information will have to be re-entered in the event of future transactions.
- In accordance with Italian data protection laws you have the right to access, for free, information regarding your saved data as well as, where applicable, the right to adjust, block or delete this information. This can be done either through your password-protected area My Account, or by contacting our customer services under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer, in order to allow you to use all features and functions of our website fully. Most of the cookies used will automatically be deleted after the conclusion of the browser session. Other cookies are retained and will enable us to recognize your computer upon your next visit and will thus help us to improve our services to you.
We analyse this data anonymously and merely for statistical purposes, in order to continually optimise our site and make our internet offerings more attractive to you. To protect your personal information and private sphere, your identity cannot be inferred through this anonymous data.
- The default settings in all major browsers accept cookies. You can generally disable the use and storage of cookies by selecting respective browser settings. However, by altering your settings, you can choose to automatically block cookies from all web sites, or only our website but this may make certain features of our services inaccessible to you.